JAPAN FREE SHIPPING
PWS-RUGGED (V-Lock), 48V-28V-14V RUGGED POWER STATION
Field production 48V-28V-14V Rugged Power Station
- Input: 1 to 4 installable batteries, hot swappable
- Output (outside): 6 simultaneous
- 2x regulated 48V, max 560W (user selectable)
- 2x regulated 28V, max 560W (user selectable)
- 2x regulated 14V, max 340W (always available)
- Output (inside): 2x USB 5V 3A - 15W max/each
- AC charging feature: 4 independent 65W battery chargers included to charge the batteries in place
- Display: 20x4 backlit LCD
- Lightweight, IP67 waterproof, unbreakable case with ergonomic handle
- Automatic valve to automatically self adjusts the internal air pressure
- Heavy duty latches designed to remain closed even if the case falls
- Reinforced corners for maximum impact resistance
- Size: 434 x 371 x 193 mm (17.09" x 14.61" x 7.60")
- Weight: 5.5Kg (12.13lbs) without batteries
For maximum performance we suggest the usage of High-Drain batteries
PWS-RUGGED is the evolution of the Power Station family, designed for field productions.
This useful device integrate and combines the power of up to 4 V-Lock batteries into a unique source and provides 3 different ouputs over 6 XLR connectors:
- 2x 14V, XLR-4 pin
- 2x 28V, XLR-3 pin
- 2x 48V, XLR-3 pin
While the 14V output is always available, the 28V-48V are alternative and user selectable through a switch.
An additional double USB outlet is provided inside the case for convenience to recharge small production equipment. PWS-RUGGED is constructed inside a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case, with a double-hinged locking system and a soft grip handle for field comfort.
PWS-RUGGED also includes 4 independent 65W chargers: when AC is connected the installed batteries are charged accordingly with the system continuing to release DC power as requested. In this way PWS-RUGGED may also act as a powerful UPS system, since a sudden cut of the AC input will not affect the DC output that remains sustained by the batteries installed.
The BLUESHAPE power station concept is a convenient system to integrate the power of multiple V-lock batteries into a unique source that can be tapped anywhere anytime in a simultaneous dual voltage output.
The 6 available outputs, 2 at 14V (4-pins XLR) and 2 at 28V or 48V (3-pins XLR) operate in parallel an share the available power in input: the output power is available simultaneously from all ports.
Due to the highly efficient internal electronics, over the 92% when delivering higher loads, the system remains cool even after hours of operation for a safe and prolonged system reliability.
Depending on which batteries are installed, the quad system can supply power as follows:
Installing 4x BV batteries, HD models (high drain):
- up to 340W on the 14V output
- up tp 560W on the 48V output
Installing 4x standard BV batteries (normal discharge):
- up to 280W on the 14V output
- up tp 480W on the 48V output
Batteries are hot-swappable to keep providing constant power without interruption, even when a battery becomes empty and needs replacement (if the remaining batteries are capable to compensate and deliver more current).
A display is provided to show each individual battery’s state of charge and the actual power generated by the station, for easy monitoring of the operation.
The LCD rotate the information on 2 pages to show all the relevant data:
For each installed battery:
- the state of charge is shown in percentage, as read from the battery brain (for BLUESHAPE compatible batteries) or deducted through the battery voltage
- A graphical current gauge on a 0~10A scale displays the amount of discharge current provided by each battery, where 10A is the maximum possible for each channel.
On the right side, it is visible the total power delivered on the 28V or 48V, and 14V outputs.
For each installed battery, the following further data are shown:
- the pack voltage
- the actual current delivered in Amps
On the right side, it remains visible the total power delivered on the 28V or 48V, and 14V outputs.
No customer reviews for the moment.